Nine West Women's Courbet Flat,Gold Syn,10 M US UPC: 604990263799



Color:Gold Syn
Size:10 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Leather or synthetic
Manufacturer:Nine West

The shoe was beautiful but I had to return it Returned flat. 2009-01-22 Rating 5. it was too big. I need a 9.

I ordered these shoes in black and received them today Homely shoes!. I was very disappointed when I opened the box2008-12-22 Rating 1. They are very unattractive shoes. They look like elderly footwear. They are being returned tomorrow!.

I thought these were true to size, comfy enough for cheap shoes True to size. Cute2008-12-07 Rating 3. The heel is hard slippy plastic and will have to be replaced immediately. .

i ordered these in the gold snakeskin color and they are soOoOOooOo cute!!!!! they're comfy too love these shoes!!!!!. they fit true to size2008-12-04 Rating 5. . . i always wear a 6. 5 and they fit me perfect with some extra room to groove. the bow adds an extra touch of flair to them too. :) get them if your thinking about it! they're worth it. trust me. :D.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment