GUESS Women's Carrie 7 Pump,Medium Natural Patent,10 M UPC: 884380326499



Color:Med Natural Patent
Size:10 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Guess

The top 3 things I evaluate when I judge shoes:

1) How do they look on my feet?

Answer: Sexy as hell! Definite head turners and show stoppers

2) Is the shoe a good price?

Answer: They were! Got em for less than $50!

3) How comfortable are they?

Answer: Very uncomfortable So Hot, They Burn!. Guess usually makes the most comfortable shoes and is my first choice when I go shoe shopping2009-02-05 Rating 3. But lately, they have been producing 4-inch heels on a lot of their shoes. With these in particular, you can really tell the 1/2-inch difference. I have a pretty big arch but these shoes are even too arched for me! Also, the material inside makes it seem like it's going to pull off the entire toenail of my big toe when I walk! Plus I started to get a blister on the back of my heel! Not cool! I wore these to my "office job" and they still hurt while sitting. I had to take them off!



Overall: They look super sexy on my feet but I wouldn't wear these for long-term standing or walking. . or long term anything! They scuff easily too because of the patent leather so be careful. Definitely NOT for someone with wide or slightly wide feet.

Sexy heel with open instep
Throw caution to the wind with the daring Guess Carrie Shoe features a 4 inch heel. Sophisticated and simple, this glamorous pump features sultry curves above a trendy pointed toe. In classic solids, gleaming metallics, trendy textures, or bold prints, its sculpted lines and open instep accentuate every asset

No comments:

Post a Comment