Rampage Women's Ashlee Boot,Black Suede,7 M US UPC: 728217635685



Color:Black Suede
Size:7 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:Rampage

Love the boot so much bought two different colors Great Boot. My mom saw them, tried them on and now she wants a pair2009-02-27 Rating 5. .

This is a practical boot practical boot. It's very well made for dry cold weather2009-02-24 Rating 5. It has a soft suede so I wouldn't advise to wear it on a rainy day eventhough the platform soles are rubber. I'm used to wearing my Ugg boots so I was hesitant to buy this because it's pretty cheap for a warm looking boot and you know what they say - you get what you pay for but I was surprised cause the quality is not bad at all. The outside of the boot has a faux fur material and the inside has a sherpa material. It's not as warm as Ugg but warm enough to wear. I normally wear sizes 6. 5 to 7 but I ordered the 7 because the boot has no zipper. Pull on boots run smaller so 7 fits perfectly. I don't struggle on putting them on and taking them off. I got the one in black. My daughter wants the one in whiskey color now. I highly recommend this casual boot for practical people. .

I love these boots and I live in the Midwest and have had lots of snow this year and had no problem keeping my feet warm and dry great boots. Great price!2009-02-13 Rating 5.

This boot was comfortable and warm but does not run in half sizes COMFY BUT RAN BIG. I'm a 9 1/2 and purchased the 102009-02-03 Rating 4. It was too roomy and eventually the front top part of the boot became lumpy. So my advise is to purchase a size smaller. I just purchased a size 9 and I'm sure it will fit perfect with just enough room for thick socks.

Perfect in every way Perfect!. 2009-01-24 Rating 5. these boots are exactly what I was hoping for. I have a wide foot and they fit just right. No need to break them in. . wore them all day when I got them and they were as comfortable as my old tried and true boots. I love that I can wear them folded over half way, straight up, or any where in between. As a bonus, they are INCREDIBLY warm! Really, you should get these boots. .

Snuggle up to great cold weather style in these Rampage Ashlee mid boots - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Soft suede upper with round toe, tonal stitched heel and toe overlays, raised leather seaming and 8 inch shaft with 4 inch foldover faux fur collar panel. Faux fur and fabric lined cushioned insole, textured bumper midsole and texture tread rubber outsole

No comments:

Post a Comment