Coconuts by Matisse Women's Smokin Sandal,Bronze,8 M UPC: 803906501288



Color:Bronze
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Synthetic Patent
Manufacturer:Coconuts by Matisse

These are great sandals for the price Cute sandals!. I bought the bronze, and although the top of the shoe has a tendency to look a little plasticy and cheap, the woven heel makes up for it2009-02-27 Rating 5. I gave these 5 stars because the shoes are really comfortable and I paid less than 20 bucks for them! I wore these all day long with no blisters or sore feet. Also, I followed the other reviewers advice about sizing up 1/2 size. I wear a 7. 5 and bought the 8. They fit nicely. Overall, this purchase was worth it.

Great looking shoe Love it!. Runs small so go up a size2009-02-07 Rating 5. Very comfortable. Love the bronze color too!!!.

I bought the Champagne color and its pretty, cant beat a pair of wedges for 18 dollars!! I bought a size 7 since I am a TTS 6 Cute shoes at a great price!. 5 and these fit perfectly2008-11-09 Rating 4. I havent worn these out yet but they seem comfortable wearing it around the house.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment