New Balance Women's WR8509 Running Shoe,White/Pink,8 B UPC: 883905163991



Color:White/Pink
Size:8 B
Department:womens
FabricType:Mesh and synthetic
Manufacturer:New Balance

I love these shoes AWSOME RUNNING SHOES. I had many different kind of running shoes, but so far these are the best2009-03-28 Rating 5. .

These shoes are cozy and great for running or working out Great sneakers. They do run a little big2009-03-18 Rating 5.

I know I can always relie on any shoe New Balance has to offer New Balance. They are true to size and these are no exception2009-03-13 Rating 5. Love them and the price.

I've recently started going to the gym, in an attempt to lose weight and to get fit Very stylish, comfortable running shoe. My Wal-Mart sneakers were no longer cutting it for me, so I decided to invest in a decent pair of running shoes2009-03-13 Rating 4.



I couldn't believe it when I seen these for so cheap!! I've heard awesome things about the New Balance brand. I ordered ASAP, and they arrived 6 days later.



The shoes are beautiful. Seriously, I love the way these shoes look. If I didn't plan using them as my running shoes, I would where these every where!



They fit a tad bit more narrow than I would like, but nothing too extreme. I might just have been used to the worn out feel of my other sneakers. The support in these sneakers is great, and feels so good on my feet! I can't wait to start running in them!.

I bought these shoes and used them at Disney World Excellent shoes. I walked and walked and walked and my feet were never tired2009-03-11 Rating 5. .

A responsive, well-cushioned ride for any level of athlete Breathable synthetic leather/mesh upper Non-slip nylon lining Removable, cushioned insole Durable, flexible traction rubber sole Energy-returning ABZORBВ® foam cushioning ABZORBВ® SBS in heel and forefoot provide optimal shock absorption NB ZipTM cushioning technology with supportive, shock-absorbing struts Designed for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning NB ZIP heel .

No comments:

Post a Comment