Franco Sarto Women's Comedy Espadrille,Elect Blue,7.5 M US UPC: 727688458199



Color:Elect Blue
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Patent leather or satin
Manufacturer:Franco Sarto

These are cute and comfortable because of the lower heel, but you can't wear these for a whole day Nice...but not perfect. The sole is not flexible, so they don't totally mold to the foot, and the back heel strap pulls a little2009-03-05 Rating 4. But much better than most heels. Will wear happily in the summer!.

I ordered these shoes to go with a blue and white batik style dress I had Gorgeous Sillouette. The electric blue I ordered was surprisingly well matched with my dress2009-03-03 Rating 5. The shoe itself is really casual (straw wedge heel) and really dressy (patent criss-cross styling) at the same time. I like the contrast stitching very much too because it goes so well with my spring dress. The shoe is also comfortable and not too narrow for my feet. I wish I could order them in every color.

I haven't owned a pair of espadrilles in years, because I usually don't like how they look Best Espadrille Ever. Something about this shoe caught my attention, and because I love every bright shade of pink, I had to get these in fuchsia satin, which is actually what I call a bright, deep rose pink2009-02-17 Rating 5. I actually have some roses this color. I see they are sold out in my size in fuchsia, so I feel lucky to have them.



I have become a Franco Sarto fan with this pair (He started as a cobbler in Italy at age 14). They aren't just pretty shoes, they are actually comfortable to walk in, and that's coming from someone who usually feels pain while wobbling on heels. I feel very steady in these shoes.



I wear these with blue jeans, white jeans, or neutral dresses (white, black, navy) for a dash of color. My style is to wear just one bright item per outfit, such as shoes or belt or shirt. I measured 3" from the top of the foot pad to the bottom of the sole. I like the slightly snug fit so they don't flop around on my feet. I wear size 7 in aerobic shoes and flats, such as LL Bean's ballerina flats. I wear 7. 5 in heels, and that's the size I got in these shoes--perfect. I hope FS continues to make this great shoe--it's a classic.



I like bright colors that's why I bought this one Striking fischia!!!. And it looks so cute2009-02-09 Rating 4. I like the heels too because it's not too high so it's good for the whole day. you can also adjust the size si it's an advantage.

This is a cute shoe Franco Sarto Comedy Espadrille. I bought the elect blue color2009-01-08 Rating 4. It's a little snug in the toes but i'm hoping it will stretch a little when I start to wear it.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment