Diesel Men's Exposure Low Lace-up Sneaker,Bright White,10.5 M US



Color:Bright White
Size:10.5 M US
Department:mens
FabricType:Textile
Manufacturer:Diesel

wasn't quite what the picture showed; bought for my son; he wasn't too pleased at first but really seems to like the shoes now and wears them frequentlhy. sneaker for men. 2009-01-15 Rating 4

I recently picked up a pair of these shoes. Great shoes, stylish and comfortable!. These shoes are true to size, look great, and real comfortable2008-10-16 Rating 4. Can't tell in the picture but the heal has a lot of cushion. Didn't have to break these in to be comfortable, they fit great as soon as I slipped them on. Be warned that the white gets dirty real quick. .

I am a woman with large feet who is sometimes forced to buy men's shoes that have a unisex or slightly/overtly feminine quality to them. Super Cute. For me these are a high end alternative to Chucks2008-10-08 Rating 5. They are so cute and have a low profile that doesn't make my feet look like clown feet. I love em. I say order your exact size. .

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment