MIA Women's Joplyn Wedge Sandal,White,9 M US UPC: 742282225459



Color:White
Size:9 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:MIA

I just bought these shoes and I LOVE them Attention: Vertically Challenged People. They're cute, and as a short person (I'm 5'3) I can attest that the wedge heel is advantageous as well as attractive2009-03-19 Rating 4.



Four stars because they aren't as comfy as they could be, but they're wearable.

I'm usually a 6 Uncomfortable shoe. 5 to 7 in shoes2009-03-02 Rating 3. I purchased this in a size 6. The 6 fit perfectly, although the back of my foot is touching the very back of the shoe. The 7 was too wide up in front. I have medium width feet. I wasted my money on these shoes because it fits too much like a glove. No stretch. I can wear for short periods if I'm sitting alot. Only buy if your feet is a little wider.

MIA shoes are solid, durable, and usually comfortable very heavy shoe. This item feels steady, stable, but way too heavy2009-02-25 Rating 3.

OMG! $15 I paid for the white real leather and real wood STUNNING design people STARE at my feet! Pretty comfortable WOOHOO!. Really HIGH but chunky enough you wont twist your ankle in these and the straps have some elastic give so NO BLISTERS! SOOO CUTE!!! I am wearing the heck outta these this spring on my honeymoon and all summer too! Love the T-Strap design2009-02-25 Rating 5. ADORABLE! LOVE THEM! Really expensive looking!.

Love, love, love these shoes! Very comfy and stylish Love these!. Perfect to wear with capris, shorts, skirts, jeans, sundresses2009-02-13 Rating 5. . just great shoes. I typically wear an 8 1/2 but ordered the 9 (since 8 1/2 wasn't an option) and they fit perfectly. These shoes are very well made, quality wood base and nice thick leather upper. I'm very happy with my purchase, what a great pair of shoes for a great price!.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment