Naturalizer Women's Lerato Boot,Black,8.5 M UPC: 017113087415



Color:Black
Size:8.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Naturalizer

I have this boots in brown. Great Boots. This is a very comfortable pair of shoes2009-02-19 Rating 4. The only thing is that they seem to run big. So if you wear a size 9 like me I would suggest you order 8. 5. I ordered 9 and they are a little loose unless you wear it with a thick socks. I am about to order 8. 5 in black ('cause I wear opaque stockings with it and I am ok). I love these boots.

I had been looking for cute, black, wedge-heeled boots for a while and so I bit the bullet and ordered these from Amazon without seeing them or trying them on in person. Slippery. Within 30 seconds of wearing them I knew they had to go back2008-12-16 Rating 3. I have a mostly tile floor house and these boots have ZERO traction. Well, no, they do have traction, but the sole is hard plastic rather than rubber, so I would have risked my neck keeping these. I sent them back immediately.

Everyday comfort and classic style collide with the Naturalizer Lerato casual mid-calf wedge boots. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Smooth leather upper in a casual zip-up boot style with a round toe and stitched center seam. Contrast stitching and metallic buckle embellishment add texture and interest

No comments:

Post a Comment