Easy Spirit Women's Piers Slip-on,Lt Natural,8.5 M UPC: 029044472369



Color:Lt Natural
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:Easy Spirit

Piers are possibly the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. Shoe collector. I've purchased four pairs in different colors2009-01-23 Rating 5. I bought the first pair at an outlet in TN for only $19. 95. I could have kicked myself for not getting them in every color available when I got home and realized how wonderful they felt. . almost like walking in a bedroom shoe. Since they're a discontinued style, the only place I could find them was at Amazon and for $40. 00 more. Believe me, that didn't hold me back. I will say they definitely run a half size short. When ordering, get a half size longer than you would normally need.

These are great, comfy and simple. Comfy and simple. Pull on style makes them easy for when on the go2008-12-26 Rating 5. If I had to do over, I would have order 1/2 size up. .

The shoe is comfortable and easily put on. Comfortable shoe. I would have rather had another color, but they were on sale, and I couldn't have beaten the price for an Easy Spirit2008-12-16 Rating 4. I'm happy with my purchase, and will be back with my new shopping list. :D.

I was looking for a shoe which give me comfort for my plantar fasciitis condition and a spur on my heel,and this one did it. Excellent shoe!. I love this shoe,is like you are walking on the clouds2008-12-12 Rating 5. But you have to buy a wide width one if you got wide feet,because the medium i got,is a little narrow,but i do not have wide feet,so,for me they are very comfortable. Try them on if you got a special condition like me. I bought another color on this same shoe,because they are super great.

I wasn't impressed with these shoes at all. Cheap looking and thin material. They look cheap and have very thin material2008-04-17 Rating 2. Didn't even try on both shoes. What a shame, since it's surprisingly hard to find navy blue shoes. I'll be sending them back. I also ordered the Easy Spirit Traveltime Mules and they are totally the opposite - well made, sturdy, and pretty comfy.

Breathable, stretchable, and all-around lightweight wearable footwear for your daily adventures Suede leather/stretch mesh upper Cool microfiber lining Removable ShockfoamВ® insole Flexible rubber sole 1" heel. Breathable upper .

No comments:

Post a Comment