BCBGirls Women's Ariel Peep Toe,Gold Leather,7.5 M US UPC: 886068135898



Color:Gold Leather
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Rich snake
Manufacturer:BCBGirls

The shoe is very nice, but I'm one of the rare ones that actually prefers a higher heel Nice, but......... I normally wear a 4" heel so this one seems a little short at 3"2008-02-18 Rating 4. My biggest complaint is that the red shoes remind me a little of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. I wish it had been a more vibrant red. I thnk I would have been happier with another color. .

I love this shoe! I wish they were all the same low price Great Shoe-true to size. Be careful, because I bought the brown one at $44 but the rest were almost $90! I guess it's a color/seasonal thing2008-02-12 Rating 5. Otherwise the shoes are precious.

These shoes are very comfortable as all BCBG shoes I've bought Gorgeous!.

The color is beautiful and the size fits perfectly2008-02-08 Rating 5.

This is a sexy yet comfortable shoe Comfortable for a pump. The peep toe is wide enough that the toes have lots of room to breath2008-01-06 Rating 4. I can walk for hours in this shoe. Also, the way the heel is designed, it looks higher than it is, making it look sexy while maintaining comfort. My only complaint is the gold glass color. The color is not as deep gold as I would have liked.

I bought the black glitter one and they are the Most Comfortable High Heel Shoes ever!! I wore them while walking around SF and they did not hurt at all!! they were so comfortable Most Comfortable High Heel Shoes ever!!. LOVE THEM!!! and they are sexy looking too =)2007-12-22 Rating 5.

Accessorize your favorite cocktail dress with these shapely Ariel pumps from BCBGirls - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Glossy patent or soft and pearlized leather upper in a dress pump style, with a square open peep toe and rolled edges for a clean look. Lower cut vamp for subtle allure

No comments:

Post a Comment