Clarks Women's Facet Wedge Sandal,White,9 M UPC: 053449481398



Color:White
Size:9 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Clarks

Cruel because they look so good and hurt so bad The Cruel Shoes. The construction makes my feet feel trapped while still allowing the leather to remove large portions of skin2009-02-22 Rating 1. The toe loop would have worked well during an Inquisition interrogation. I love Clarks shoes and will continue to buy them. I hope I won't be accused of cruelty when I donate these particular shoes to the Humane Society thrift shop.

I felt like Cinderella's ugly huge-footed sister trying to get these on Painful Hype. What a painful process; needless to say, Clarks run small2009-02-15 Rating 1. Or maybe they're just hyped too much and really aren't all the well made? Never had a problem with Italian shoes. .



.

Love Clark Artesian shoes for women Clark Shoes for Women. The flat thongs do run a little large - I buy 1/2 size smaller2009-01-28 Rating 5. The wedge heals run true to size. I have them in all colors. They are all very comfortable. The white I ordered was actually a cream/ivory color if that matters. I did find a different wedge style (Shingo) in a mall in a true white for summer. .

Been a fan of Clarks shoes ever since & this is the first pair which has pretty hard leather that causes blisters in between toes & on the sides Very uncomfortable. Very disappointed2009-01-23 Rating 1. .

Clarks is one of the best when it comes to comfort Comfortable Shoe.. And this stylish sandal is comfortable2008-10-13 Rating 5. It's a sturdy sandal. A+ to Clarks. .

Rubber outsole is durable and provides traction .

No comments:

Post a Comment