Nine West Women's Accolia Slingback Sandal Sandal,Black,8 1/2 M UPC: 033782405039



Color:Black
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Nine West

I already owned a similar pair of Nine West shoes so I knew I would want an 8 in these (I tend to flucuate between an 8 and 8 Would Buy Again and Recommend. 5 in most shoes)2009-03-13 Rating 5. They are great shoes, fairly comfortable (for heels). I wouldn't say they're great for a night of dancing (they ARE slingbacks), but for a nice dinner date, their great. .

I have these in black - they are sexy and I find them comfortable enough that I have traveled in them a few times with no problems Sexy Sandals Girl. What a great summer sandal to dress up (or sex-up) an outfit2009-01-09 Rating 4. I wear them to work and to dinner and they work both places. I have a small foot (5 or 5 1/2) and these accentuated my feet perfectly. I think they would work for any foot size - especially larger feet with a beautiful pediucre to show off!.

i am not really heel fan but after trying ninewest heels i started to feel comfortable with heels Comfortable and very sexy heels. very nice comfortable shoes2008-11-26 Rating 5. .

I bought these shoes to go with my bridesmaids dress for my aunts wedding sexy but uncomfortable. They look super sexy on, but I got so uncomfortable I had to walk around the reception bare footed2008-11-02 Rating 3. I think if I put a cushion on the ball of foot part of the shoe it may have helped. I couldn't pass up the sale price though, it was perfect for shoes I am not likely to wear often.

I ordered these shoes for a wedding, but I had to return them yikes. I tried them on for about 3 seconds and my feet were hurting2008-09-19 Rating 2. Since the heel is pretty high, you foot slides forward and there is not much shoe to hold your foot in place. This one strap right across my toes was bascially squeezing my foot into the shoe and it hurt!.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment