BC Footwear Women's Bowl Cut Flat,Pink,7.5 M US UPC: 724149769917



Color:Pink
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:BC Footwear

These shoes make me feel so stylish and so comfortable. Comfort and style. I love the yellow pair I bought2008-11-21 Rating 5. Talk about walking on sunshine! They fit true to size.

I wore these for less than an hour and a half. Cute but too painful to wear. The vamp cut just over the nerve on the top of my big toe and I lost feeling to the tip of my toe for a week2008-10-30 Rating 1. Luckily, no permanent damage, but I cannot wear these & they are now worn so I don't think they are returnable.



They did seem true to size, but I could have gone 1/2 size down on length at the elastic was not very supportive at the ankle.



Overall, a shoe best purchased in person in order to determine any potential rubbing issues.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment