Chinese Laundry Women's Baldwin Dress Sandal,Taupe,10 M UPC: 880858525197



Color:Taupe
Size:10 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Satin
Manufacturer:Chinese Laundry

I was very pleased with this purchase: the shoes are gorgeous, true to size, and precisely the shade of ivory shown in the photos (the other colors are so gorgeous, too!). Very sexy, comfortable heels, need anti-slip insets. Comfortable, sexy pumps, perfect for party dresses2009-03-04 Rating 4. The only downside is that the feet slide to the front very easily and this looks quite unpretty. One definitely needs some anti-slip insets.

I bought these shoes for my wedding (ivory) and LOVE them. Comfortable and classy. They add a lot of height for short people like me, but are extremely comfortable for a heel2009-02-21 Rating 5. Also, they are incredibly cute with a great material. I highly recommend them.

.

These shoes are amazing and I cant wait to wear them on my wedding day. Awesome!. Amazon had them so much cheaper than anywhere else I have tried!2009-02-03 Rating 5.

This sandal is perfect! The construction of the shoe is sturdy. Wow, Wow, and Wow!. The platform and the heel shape makes it an easy shoe to wear2009-01-21 Rating 5. And the color. . . wonderful. The color is a perfect jewel tone blue. Very playful and fun. I suggest getting this one in as many colors as you can afford because this shoe is classic. .

I just got these today and I love them. I love these heels!. I absolutely love pumps and these are perfect2009-01-13 Rating 5. They are very comfortable and sooo cute. I ordered the mink color and they are even prettier than on the screen. For $21. 00, what more can you want. Thank you.

Pull out all the stops with these bombshell style Baldwin pumps by Chinese Laundry. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Satin fabric upper in a contemporary platform dress style with a round open toe. A wide satin vamp wraps over a 1 inch platform midsole and creates a soft satin knot at the center

No comments:

Post a Comment