Jump Women's Triptic Boot,Black,8 M UPC: 883634027755



Color:Black
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Fabric and leather
Manufacturer:JUMP

I really like theses boots; they are comfortable and in brown they are quite attractive. Perfect!. 2009-03-01 Rating 5.

I bought the Triptic boots in graphite a couple of weeks ago and adore them. All of Jump's Triptic Boots are NOT the Same. So I figured I'd order them in all the colors since they fit well and look good2009-02-26 Rating 3. But when I came back to look at them, I just couldn't bring myself to like the brown and black versions. Made no sense to me until I looked a little more closely.



It seems Jump is using 2 different heel styles for this model. One is for the graphite and gold, and is convex, making for a thicker, more stylish heel. The other, used for the black and brown version is concave, looks school marmy and less attractive.



Make sure, if you are looking to buy, that the boot has the heel you prefer.

The fit was ok, but it looked like the boots were falling apart as soon as they were taken out of the box. Stunningly poor quality. They were sloppily constructed with glue smeared on the leather, etc2009-02-08 Rating 1. This item was returned. In comparison, these: http://www. amazon. com/Jump-Womens-Brash-Boot-Grey/dp/B0017II3JO/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1234118513&sr=1-5 by the same company are nicer (still not high quality, but of better quality at any rate), fit well and are comfortable.

If you read the reviews, most "Jump" boots seem to run small. Difficult to find the correct size. I have a foot that sometimes needs a W width, but other times needs a M width2009-02-04 Rating 4. So, I ordered these a whole size up. Well, they fit a bit large. Maybe I should have simply ordered a 1/2 size up. I think that with warm socks, they'll be OK, though. .

It looks fashion and is comfortable to wear. Nice shoes.. It can easily match all kinds of clothes2009-01-22 Rating 5.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment