EMU Australia Women's Hip Boot,Sand,8 M UPC: 809996164266



Color:Sand
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:EMU Australia

This is really a good deal for a pair of sheepskin boots. Very comfortable boots. They are very comfortable and pretty2009-03-07 Rating 5. The size is just right for me because I have very wide feet.

I also got a pair of UGG boots that I didn't see the major difference between these two boots. .

I love these boots! Very comfy & warm. EMU boots. The sizes run a little big2009-03-01 Rating 5. I usually wear a size 7 shoe but I ordered the boots in size 6 and they fit perfectly, even with socks. .

These boots came in about 5 to 6 days. Great Emu Boots. They are nice and cozy2009-02-24 Rating 5. very warm. very stylish. i get compliments all the time. Im planning on buying them in another color.

These boots are so comfortable and keep your feet cozy on those cold days! Not only that, they are so cute on!!. GREAT!!!!!!. 2009-02-22 Rating 5

I bought these boots in pink and have gotten lots of compliments on them! They're obviously very comfortable and keep my feet warm, with or without socks on. Really cute and cozy!. I normally wear an 8 1/2 but got an 8 M and it fit great2009-02-09 Rating 5. I've never had any Uggs so I can't compare them, but they're good enough for me, esp. at this price! You can also fold em down if you want, and just tie the tie really tight to keep it in place. Super cute!.

. Sizes run large, half sizes should round down .

No comments:

Post a Comment