crocs Mammoth Clog,Khaki/Oatmeal,Men's 5 M/Women's 7 M UPC: 883503046566



Color:Khaki/Oatmeal
Size:Men's 5 M/Women's 7 M
Department:unisex-adult
FabricType:Croslite
Manufacturer:crocs

These are great. john. they are very comfortable and warm2009-03-08 Rating 5. I like to go barefoor in the house, so if I need to step out side, even in bad weather, I just slip these on and I'm ready to go.

Got my crocs slippers just as advertised. Just as advertised. Was a little bigger than expected, but very comfortable and warm2009-03-06 Rating 4.

I was very please to receive my Crocs in a timely manner and in the right color that I chose. Please. 2009-03-05 Rating 5.

crocs Mammoth do not run true to size (about 1/2 size larger needed). crocs Mammoth. However, after wear, they tend to be stretched out and no longer snug2009-03-03 Rating 5. Overall the product is exactly as advertised.

I bought these shoes to take on our ski trip. mom / teacher. When we are in the lodge it is very relaxing to take your boots off, but you need a shoe to keep your feet dry2009-03-02 Rating 4. It also keeps them warm. I wear them around the house all the time. I think they are great. The only drawback I can say is that they are very wide and aren't the most attractive for a woman. The shoe is for a man or a woman and this is why they are so wide looking, I suppose. Anyway, they are extremely comfortable and that is what matters most to me! Great buy!.

This strapless clog takes a cozy twist on CrocsTM original designs keeping feet warm and toasty CrosliteTM upper gently conforms to the natural contours of the foot Super soft synthetic fur lining is both removable and washable for easy care Coordinating sock liner matches shoe Slip-resistant, non-marking CrosliteTM sole False holes on sides nod to CrocsTM original designs, while keeping feet dry for winter wear Higher heel gives increased protection from winter weather Loose fit allows feet to bend and expand naturally, reducing fatigue Available in whole sizes only, half sizes please order the next size up Please Order Unisex Sizing Size 4 (Fits Men's Size 4/ Women's Size 6) Size 5 (Fits Men's Size 5/ Women's Size 7) Size 6 (Fits Men's Size 6/ Women's Size 8) Size 7 (Fits Men's Size 7/ Women's Size 9) Size 8 (Fits Men's Size 8/ Women's Size 10) Size 9 (Fits Men's Size 9/ Women's Size 11) Size 10 (Fits Men's Size 10/ Women's Size 12) Size 11 (Fits Men's Size 11/ Women's Size 13) Size 12 (Fits Men's Size 12) Size 13 (Fits Men's Size 13). Running small, order one size larger .

No comments:

Post a Comment