adidas Women's Response CSH 17 Running Shoe,White/Black/Silver,9 M UPC: 883947319479



Color:White/Black/Silver
Size:9 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Mesh and synthetic
Manufacturer:adidas

I don't know if I'd run in them. Great athletic shoe for the price. 2009-02-22 Rating 4. however, I might give it a go at some point. Otherwise they really are quite comfortable. At the end of the day my knees and feet don't hurt, and that's really the main thing for me.



They're lightweight and cool, fit true to size, they've got a nice wide toe box so the toes aren't at all scrunched in a normal width shoe, the EVA insole is a bonus as well. It's too early to tell if they'll do anything for my supination, but even if they wear out in a few months, the cost is such that it would be easy to purchase another pair.





.

These shoes are really great! I'm a 30 yr. Finally found the shoe for me!. old average runner with a lot of knee pain and these shoes have been so comfortable2009-01-08 Rating 5. The second I put them on I knew that I had finally found the shoe for me. I've tried lots of brands and styles and these shoes are the best I've had. I'm going to get me another pair in a couple of months so I can switch between the two. I did a foot/runner analysis on runner's world. com and this was the shoe that they recommended for me, I would encourage anyone looking for running shoes to do the same since everyone's foot and running styles vary.

A great improvement over the Nike's that I bought five years ago. Comfortable running shoes; very pleased. The Nike's felt good in the store when I tried them on, but when I got home and actually tried to use them, they cut into my heels really badly2008-11-24 Rating 5. For months, whenever I wore the Nike's, I had to wear bandaids on the heels until they stretched out. For what I paid for the Nike's, I couldn't just throw them out.



These ADIDAS running shoes were comfortable in the store, and they are comfortable in use. They are cushion-y, light, have a good footbed, and are attractive (in my opinion). I have no complaints about them, and would definitely buy them again. In fact, I may buy another pair in a different color. .

. Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation .

No comments:

Post a Comment