Nine West Women's Begin Pony Hair Pump,Black,8.5 M UPC: 604990394936



Color:Black
Size:8.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Pony
Manufacturer:Nine West

Just got them today, and they r very beautiful!! and sexy!! I have them on right now and comfy. Very Sexy!!. Im a 9 1/2 sometime 10, the 10 r a lil big but Im gonna keep them! Im in love2009-03-10 Rating 5. a must haveThey r pointy, but not ridicously pointy, cause I dont like that look to much but love, love love!!!Perfect price.

the item arrived on time, and it went well with my pencil skirt n a racerback tee. great 'begin'nings. 2009-02-19 Rating 4. it made the outfit seem polished, my shoe was complimented all night. the left foot felt a bit closer than the right but my nights end i got accustomed to it. oh n the bottom made skids or slips virtually impossible. so good fit,classy looking and safe.

This is one of the best shoe finds ever! I've paired it w/ trousers, jeans and capri pants and this pair goes great w/ all of them =) Plus, it's super comfy too! At first i was hesitant to buy it because the heel height isn't listed - was i glad to find out it's about 2 1/2" - 3" (which is how i like my pumps to be). Perfect! . I highly recommend this pair :)



2009-01-31 Rating 5.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment