Rampage Women's Murphy Tall Boot,Brown,7.5 M US UPC: 728217106871



Color:Brown
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:Rampage

These boots are very cute and very comfortable. Very cute and very comfortable. I ordered them in black suede - BUT THEY ARE NOT SUEDE2008-12-06 Rating 4. They are faux leather (or I guess what they are now calling "leatherette"). But even so, I think they are great. They make my size 10 foot look much smaller - very flattering. The heel is just the right height - not too high. And they fit true to size. I recommend them. .

Get cowgirl perfection in the striking Murphy casual boots from Rampage. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Leather upper in a stunning equestrian-inspired mid-calf dressy casual boot style with a round toe. Ruching at shaft adds to the beauty of it's simplicity

No comments:

Post a Comment