Palladium Women's Quebec Boot,Black,7 M UPC: 739821290801



Color:Black
Size:7 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Palladium

I wanted a comfy, flat boot but didn't want to spend $200. great boot, great price!. What a surprise to find these all-leather boots for less than $60! They do run really big, however2009-03-11 Rating 5. Maybe they are designed to wear with thick socks, but I had to return the size 9 I originally bought. I ended up with an 8 and they fit perfectly when worn with thin socks.

This is the boot I had been looking for on/off for about a year. Comfy Boots. Knee high, flat rubber type sole (Seattle rain), stylish but not too flashy, so I could really wear it with a variety of clothes--and really walk2009-03-11 Rating 4. I found the outside zippers a little awkward, but they add some nice stye. Roomy toe box, trim ankle, and enough room in the calf for jeans. (my legs are average to small) I have added a Spenco insole for a little extra cush and arch support. Only negative is the top edge is hard on tights. With insoles, I have to wear thin socks or tights. Nice quality soft leather. I really love them. I wear a 8 1/2 or 9 in Keens; the 9 in these is great. Only negative is the top edge is hard on tights.

These boots are great. Comfort and Style, but needed to have them altered.. Super comfortable and laid back style2009-03-08 Rating 4. They are made from nice leather inside and out. The flowered leather lining is awesome. I needed to take these to a cobbler to be altered. The circumference is 15" and my calves are around 11". Since most boot makers don't make narrow shafts, this is pretty standard. .

I had to return these boots because the leather was hard by one of my ankles. Hard and uncomfortable. Where the boot bent on my inner ankle it dug in and I couldn't wear it2009-02-17 Rating 1.

NICE boots for the price. CUTE. I got them when they were $522009-02-16 Rating 4.

I ordered a size 10 and they are big on me. I usualy wear a size 9 1/2 so I figured ordering a little bigger would do good so I could wear warmer socks, but they are still big with thick socks on.

I wish I would have returned them to exchange sizes right away but I wore them a couple times and now Im stuck!

They look good with skinny jeans or tights and a dress. .

<b>Comfy zip boot</b> <br> For a look that is distinctly urban yet altogether comfortable, try on the Palladium Quebec. Shoe features a 0.5 inch heel. This slick boot starts with a cool and slightly textured leather upper, which gives way to a rubberized sole with matching toe and heel bumpers for a slight industrial flair. The tall shaft has a zip-up outstep, covered with a velcro panel

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for the black Quebec's in a size 10, if they are in good shape I would pay normal price for them. Impossible to find!

    ReplyDelete