pediped Toddler/Little Kid Tiffany Sandal,Metallic Pink,24 EU (US Toddler 7.5-8 M) UPC: 875936004053



Color:Metallic Pink
Size:24 EU (US Toddler 7.5-8 M)
Department:baby-girls
FabricType:synthetic
Manufacturer:pediped

My toddler has yet to fit into these sandals but I fell in love with them and wanted her to have them to grow into. Very Cute!. Pedipeds were the first shoes she ever wore and were great and I know these are going to be the most comfortable sandals for her2008-06-09 Rating 5. Plus they are adorable and a great price on amazon.

Cute and flexible. Cute. The inside bottom of the sandal is soft and cushiony2008-05-27 Rating 5. Several people have commented how cute my daughters shoes are when we are out. I feel she walks better in these than she does in her crocs.



Update:It's now the last week of Sept. my daughter used these all summer. Compared to her other sandals/shoes I felt she was most comforatble in these. She had no problem running or playing at the playground with these on. Today I looked at them and the bottom of the sole shows almost no wear and tear, neither do the straps. Just the inside of shoe (sole) is discolored but she has walked through sprinklers,showers,in my pool,through grass clippings, so I think they held up pretty good for a whole entire summer of use.

. Hook and loop closure .

No comments:

Post a Comment