Havaianas Women's Slim Flip Flop,White,39/40 BR UPC: 741940182868



Color:White
Size:39/40 BR
Department:womens
FabricType:rubber
Manufacturer:Havaianas

I love these flip flops, and will never get anything but them!! I own a couple pair, and they are so comfy, that I even walk my dog in them in the summer and dont have back pain or have my feet hurt!! Well worth the money, and I am sure once you get your 1st pair, you to will get another. LOVE THESE!!. They form to your feet after a few uses, and never really wear out, I have had a pair for 2 yrs, and they only get better feeling as the summer goes by2009-03-11 Rating 5. .

I've had mine for a year and they still look brand new. Comfy, cute, durable. The rubber they're made from helps them stand apart from other flip flops2009-01-06 Rating 5. It's really comfortable but the thing that makes them so great is that the rubber is strong, not cheap flimsy material. Really a good value considering these will probably last a couple years at least.

With few exceptions I wear only flip flops due to a foot that needs some work. havaianasho. Havaianas are the best out there2008-11-10 Rating 5.

They last forever and I live way out in the desert where there are spines and burrs on almost every plant and tree and I can walk around the property with these on for the most part. Before this latest round of purchases I had a pair that was at least 5 years old. My only complaint is the the sizing varies alot. . I had to give my daughter one pair that I ordered because it was way too big. .

i love these slim havaianas. best flip flops ever. they don't make my feet look big/fat (sometimes the regular-sized ones will), and they're super comfortable2008-08-05 Rating 5. they're the only flip flops with non-cloth uppers that i'll wear in humid climates (would wear leather, but it molds)--all the others will rub/stick because of the humidity and cause blisters.

These are the most comfortable flip flops. Great flip flops!. I love the thin straps and the slight metallic sheen2008-07-08 Rating 5. I want a pair in every color! Very cute!.

A sleeker version of the ever-popular Havaianas flip-flop, with a metallic shine. Brazil size 35/36 fits US Women's size 5/6, Brazil size 37/38 fits US Women's size 6.5/7.5, Brazil size 39/40 fits US Women's 8/9, Brazil size 41/42 fits US Women's 10/11. .

No comments:

Post a Comment