Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Clay'in Around Sandal,Black,6.5 M US UPC: 759451759035



Color:Black
Size:6.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Kenneth Cole REACTION

I work retail and am on my feet in a clothing store all day (no joke). Soooo comfortable. These shoes are sooo comfortable that I can wear them for over 8 hours without a problem and I have foot problems from years of being on my feet2009-03-04 Rating 4. The only thing that is not so great is that I scuffed the front of the shoe right by my toes. It is easy to do since the bed of the shoe is made of some sort of easy-to-scuff-fabric. But then I work retail so it's a lot easier for me to do since I am moving fixtures all day and bumping into things and going up and down ladders.

I'm hitting the age where I'm not willing to suffer (too much) for style, but I still like being fashionable. Get a whole wardrobe of them!. These shoes have it all: the softest, no pain leather; heels with height that are easy to walk in; a slew of gorgeous colors; and they go with just about everything2009-02-28 Rating 5.



It's never too early to start thinking warm weather, and these shoes are so lovely and comfortable (absolutely zero pain on the first wearing, something of a miracle right there. ) They're right in style, but they're also classic, so you can put them on without a thought, with skirts, jeans, or slacks, and it'll up your fashion quotient with no effort.



Get them on sale while they last, and if they drop again to sixteen bucks, pick up more than one pair. You will NOT be sorry.



Pretty, comfortable, well made, and no effort - yep, that's my kinda style!.

Not the most stylish shoe, but the leather is very soft. soft & simple. I was able to wear them for most of the day without any discomfort2009-02-25 Rating 5. It is well worth the measly $16 I paid for them. . if you are willing to be patient, I think the price will drop again.

Comfortable and very easy to match with clothes. lovely!. The most comfortable pair of heels I have ever owned2009-01-15 Rating 5. I'll definitely buy more of kenneth and cole heels in the future.

very comfortable. walking on cushion..... 2009-01-15 Rating 4. . feels like am walking on cushion. and the straps doesn't pinch one bit. Best buy yet. .

Be indisputably smitten with the Clay In Around sandals from Kenneth Cole Reaction. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Leather upper in a simple-yet-chic dress slide sandal style with a round open toe. Pleated wide leather straps cross the vamp and midfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment