Nine West Women's Glowy Bootie,Dark Brown,6.5 M UPC: 604990819194



Color:Dark Brown
Size:6.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:Nine West

Boots are very comfy. 9 West Glowy Boots. I read other reviews before buying and glad I did because they advised to get half size smaller2009-03-08 Rating 4. Usually wear 8 1/2 narrow but got 8 and they fit fine. Run on the narrow side it seems.

Nice boots great deal. Good value. A bit hard to put on since there is no zipper or elastic2009-03-04 Rating 4. They run true to size. I sized down per other review but I should have bought my regular size. Very comfy if you can get them on.

I ordered size 7. thing twice before you buy this schoes. 5 and they were too large felt like 82009-02-25 Rating 1. 5. I returned them with an additional cost and ordered size 7 because I really wanted this shoes. Now, I got size 7 and this one are like size 6, can't put on. And again I have to return them again. I am very disappointed with selling irregular shoes, it seem that the seller is knowingly fooling customers. I will think twice before I buy anything else. I am very disappointed (:.

I have to agree with M. Nice boots but suede was in bad shape. Kirby's review2009-02-21 Rating 3. The boots are beautiful - good quality, very comfortable - BUT the suede was in bad shape on the front, looks worn. A friend even asked me if they were second hand boots. About the size, order a half size down and they will fit perfectly. .

I was pleased with the fit and overall quality of this boot. comfortable bootie. There were a couple of small shiny areas in the suede, but not noticeable enough to bother returning them2009-02-15 Rating 4. I like the dark brown color as well.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment