Nine West Women's Heech Sandal,Brown Leather,7.5 M UPC: 740337198994



Color:Brown Leather
Size:7.5 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Nine West

I just got these in the mail and was so excited. Beautiful!. 2009-03-10 Rating 5. I'm going on spring break next week and wanted a pair of cute black sandals that would go with a lot of things. These look amazing with skinny jeans and skirts, and are surprisingly comfortable, even though the heel is quite high (at least 4 inches). I think another reviewer said they do run a little wide, but it's nothing that a shoe pad can't fix, and that's probably better than a shoe like this that is too tight. These shoes are so trendy for 2009 and Nine West has very similar shoes out right now for three times the price - get these NOW!!.

I am thrilled with my new gladiator Heech sandals. I have been after these for over a year :). 2009-03-03 Rating 4. I saw these last year at several stores but refused to pay the retail price and decided to wait. About two weeks ago I visited a NW outlet and found these still priced rather high ($59. 95). Then I looked for them on Amazon and ta-da!!! I really like them. . They are very high, not recommended for those who are scared of higher altitudes ;). I do find them to be comfortable, specially if you slip a Dr. Scholl's gel pad in them, as I tend to do with all my NW shoes since they usually lack cushioning. A steal for $26. 99, very stylish and the envy of all my bff's who spent hundreds on this trend. . Get them while you can!! I am ordering them in black next!.

I love this shoe. Nine West Heech sandal. It is very comfortable to walk in and the straps are made of soft leather2009-02-24 Rating 5. I wear these to work and I do a lot of walking throughout the day. I get complemented on these shoes everytime I wear them. I would definately buy them again.

I bought these Nine West sandals in Brown, and I am sooo happy with my purchase. Love these sandals!. I was hesitant at first because I have wide feet, a bunion and I am not too accustomed to wearing such high heels, but at $22, I decided to take a chance2009-02-21 Rating 5. I wore them today for the first time, did some walking, even drove with them on and was comfortable the whole time! The height feels very sexy, and the wedge heel and straps give you extra support. They also ran true to size. Think I'll get it in Natural, I love Nine West!.

I ordered these in black, and they're just what I expected; sexy, tough & stylish. Hot shoes!!. Some of the other reviews complain that the heel is too high; I disagree2009-02-09 Rating 5. They're a high heel, but the line they give the foot is fantastic. I'm considering getting these in nude too!.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment