GUESS Women's Drifter Round Toe Pump,Black Patent,7.5 M US UPC: 884380062076



Color:Black Patent
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Guess

I read the previous reviews and was afraid to purchase this shoe, but I went ahead and bit the bullet and was glad that I did. Fabolous. They are narrow so if you have a wide foot, they are not going to work for you2009-03-07 Rating 5. I liked the fact that they show toe cleavage and no, they are not for standing up for 8 hours-but to sit, cross your legs, and look fabolous-not doing much else. Beautiful shoe, I have them in ivory, dark red, and black patent.

this shoe just isn't comfortable. horrible. 2009-03-06 Rating 1. It fits odd and has a small toe box. . Will be returning. .

oh my. patent leader heels by guess. 2009-03-03 Rating 1. i have the same shoes in regular leather and love them so i tried a second pair. . ARE YOU SURE GUESS made these?. they are not comfortable as my other one and I was in pain all day. . .

The most painful shoe I've EVER worn, hands down. AWFUL. Insanely disappointed2009-02-22 Rating 1. Shoes were too big in length and much too narrow so they absolutely killed my feet. .

Based on reviews, I order these shoes in size 8 (I normally wear 7-7. disappointed. 5), they are just a little bit too big, but I know I would not squeeze my foot into 72009-01-16 Rating 1. 5. They look very cute but they are not comfortable at all . The biggest disappointment was the color, I ordered them in dark red but they are dark plum/brownish (depends on light) color. I am not happy with the purchase, will return them. .

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment