Bronx Women's Linus Tall Boot,Brown Dirty Suede,38 EU (US Women's 8 M) UPC: 884437006985



Color:Brown
Size:38 EU (US Women's 8 M)
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:Bronx

I wish I would have listened to the other reviews that said this boot is made for a wide calf. Calf too wide!. It's very true2009-03-04 Rating 1. The boots look ridiculous on me, and now I have to send then back. Bummer!.

I have been looking at boots for a couple of years trying to find the "right" one. This is a boot with a great look and fit.. I wanted a boot that I could wear with jeans, with knee socks and a skirt or with leggings2009-02-23 Rating 5. I wanted a boot with a little bit of a heel, that could be dressed up or down. When I saw this boot, I thought I had found a winner. The package just arrived from Amazon and I opened it immediately and tried them on in my kitchen. Although the color is darker than the image on my computer (I ordered them in camel. . ), they are EXACTLY the boots that I've been looking for! The fit is great, the suede is soft but stiff enough to stand up around my calf - they fit me like a glove. I am already contemplating ordering them in another color!.

These boots fit great! They are very comfortable and can be worn for a very long day! I think I'm going to buy them in a different color!. Great fit!!. 2009-02-15 Rating 5

thanks to a review i had read, i purchased the size 8. very pleased. normally in a boot i take an 82008-12-16 Rating 5. 5, but these do not come in half sizes and do run just a bit large so i recommend getting a size down. the color is darker than in the picture (more biege than off white), but they fit like a glove and look beautiful. the boots arrived quite soon after ordering even though i only chose normal shipping. i am satisfied and would order again in the future.

GREAT SOPHISTICATED BOOT. COWGIRLY. 2008-12-05 Rating 5. REALLY AN ALL STAR CLASSIC.

COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO WEAR FOR AN 8 HOUR DAY AND THERE ISN'T MANY BOOTS YOU COULD SAY THAT ABOUT.

Win praise for wearing the sumptuous Linus boots from Bronx. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Suede upper in a casual pull-on knee-high boot style with a round toe. Western-inspired stitching, rubbed suede

No comments:

Post a Comment