crocs Women's Mary Jane,Black,8 M UPC: 841158054220



Color:Black
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Croslite
Manufacturer:crocs

I ordered one size up since I normally wear about a 9 and a half. crocs mary jane style . But the size 10 I ordered were way too big2009-02-21 Rating 4. I also decided I did not like the Mary Jane style, I needed more support so I ordered the Cayman Sandal style instead. I ordered a size 9 and they fit perfectly. So I would say these shoes run a little big.

I love shopping at Amazon. Always great products from Amazon. Products are always as promised and delivery is fast!2009-02-20 Rating 5.

I went on a search for a pair of crocs after borrowing a friend's pair at the beach. Much cuter, but not *quite* as comfortable as the beach clogs. They felt amazing on my feet, so thick and comfortable and light2008-12-27 Rating 4. I saw these Mary Janes and thought they were much cuter than (what I think were) the Beach Clogs I had borrowed. These Mary Janes are so light and comfortable, I was on my feet all day Christmas Eve cooking and baking on hard floors and my feet didn't feel fatigued at all. They are great to wear around the house and I may get the faux-fur lined clogs to wear during these cold winter months. And yes, I am usually form over function but I bet if you try on a pair of crocs you will see the light - just like I did. .

Bought them to use on my visit to india. Great and comfy!. They were comfy and washable and breathable and everything else you can imagine2008-12-16 Rating 5. . . !.

These crocs are too narrow for my feet, I have another size 8 pair and they are wider, what's UP? The seller did not say they were a narrow size. Mary Jane Crocs. 2008-12-14 Rating 1.

Features: Specifications:. Available in whole sizes only .

No comments:

Post a Comment