FRYE Women's Paige Buckles Boot,Dark Brown,8 M UPC: 787935374412


Color:Dark Brown
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:FRYE

Beautiful!!! I love these boots!!!!!!!!!!! It took me weeks to decide which Frye boots I wanted and I am thrilled with my choice. Beautiful!. They were broken-in after one wear! They look good with everything!!!!!2009-02-26 Rating 5.

style and quality are impeccable. wide leg opening. my only problem is that its too wide in the calf area2009-02-23 Rating 3. i'm 5'5 and 110 lbs. i just wear it with thick leg warmers or not too skinny jeans so it wont emphasize my small calves. the color is dark brown but it has a reddish tint in daylight that makes it look worn. .

I obsessed about these boots for months and finally got them for my birthday! They are absolutely fantastic - I have pretty big calves and they fit no problem. Mmmmm Boots!. I might even be able to fit jeans in there if I owned skinny jeans2009-02-01 Rating 5. They are super comfortable, I went dancing in them all night and had no problem whatsoever. They did not need a break-in period and shoes normally do for me. I get compliments on them all the time, they are adorable and I am officially head over heels in love with them. Best. Boots. Ever!.

These boots are AMAZING! I have been looking for grey boots for a long time and these definitely hit the mark. Awesome boots. They are tight initially, but once I wore them once and "broke" them in, they are exteremly comfortable (even with a high arch)2009-01-28 Rating 5. I have received many compliments on the boots. I recommend going a 1/2 size smaller than you would normally go ( wear anywhere from a 6. 5-7. 5 in some tight shoes and I bought these in a 6. 5 and they are perfect). Enjoy!.

Step out in Frye's authentic style--with a modern twist. Calf Shine This leather boot boasts three buckles up the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment