Chill Chasers by Buster Brown Toddler Lil' Summit Boot,Grey,10 M US Toddler UPC: 017119531158



Color:Grey
Size:10 M US Toddler
Department:baby-boys
FabricType:Manmade
Manufacturer:Buster Brown

This boot ran small and was uncomfortable. Disappointed. I ordered this boot for my 2 year old after having her foot sized2009-03-02 Rating 2. I ordered a half size up from what the shoe store recommended, just to be safe. Still, it was nearly impossible to get on her foot. The whole time she kept saying "this boot has boo boos, it's hurting. " Then when I took the insert out of the boot and put it on her foot alone, I noticed that her foot was at the end of the insert. So, I'm not sure if it's just the pair we received or if it's a problem with this model in general. This is not our first pair of Buster Brown shoes. She has the fishermans sandals in the same size and they are still too big. Other than the sizing issue, this boot was exactly as shown. Good luck to you if you order these. .

I bought these boots for my 5 year old daughter as her feet and legs did not stay dry in her old boots. Great Boots. These are great boots2009-01-23 Rating 5. They look cuter on than I thought they would and her feet stay warm and dry. The boots are easy to get on and off and the draw string at the top of the boot keep the snow out.

. Padded removable Thinsulate lining .

No comments:

Post a Comment