Mia Women's Diva Round Toe Pump,Black Patent,7 M US UPC: 742282672994



Color:Black Patent
Size:7 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Patent
Manufacturer:MIA

but not exactly for bad reasons. I'm disappointed.... I ordered it them in Plum, received the shoe and immediately tried it on2009-03-05 Rating 3. I was a little worried because I ordered a size 8 and I tend to have a problem with shoes like this. they all slip off of the back of my foot. Felt a little snug (may be as a result of the padding in the sole) but comfortable and I knew going up 1/2 a size still wouldn't work. Also, the Plum color is not the same as in the picture, it's darker when looking at the actual shoe. Some women may not like the front of this shoe because it looks kinda chunky, but all in all it's still a sexy shoe. Too bad I had to return it!! :(.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment