Matisse Women's Drifter Boot,Saddle/Turquoise,8 M UPC: 803906580603



Color:Saddle/Turquoise
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Matisse

This boot is amazing! I ordered the turq/saddle in 8. WOW!. 5 and 82009-03-06 Rating 5. I normally wear an 8. 5 but based on the two other reviews ordered both to be safe. I just got them today so I cannot say for sure but I think I will be keeping the 8. The 8. 5 feel a bit loose and although the 8 is a bit snug across the front of my foot, this leather is awesome and supple and I'm sure it will stretch - I have other Matisse boots that have stretched nicely. One thing to note - I guess I didn't look at the pics very closely or my computer is off or whatever but I thought the entire boot was turq and saddle w/some cream/white on the shaft. Well, the majority of the shaft is RED. Very beautiful and I would have ordered it even if I knew that but I was surprised when I opened the box and saw RED! Truly a great color combo and I think I like it even better than if the red was saddle/brown instead! Note that the toe box and the heel are saddle color. TOTALLY recommend these and may even get the red and white. . .

Absolutely loved these boots-especially the price. Great Boot. They do run a half size bigger2009-02-17 Rating 5. I bought both and they were even more gorgeous than they appear on the internet ( especially the black and white). .

Great boot. boot review. Beautiful! Runs large2009-02-12 Rating 5. Needed 1/2 size smaller. No preview to know this so I'm passing it on. I'll put insoles in them to take up some room and wear larger sock. .

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment