AK Anne Klein Women's Chandler Boot,Dark Brown,9 M UPC: 740339712891



Color:Dark Brown
Size:9 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:AK Anne Klein

These riding boots were just what I was looking for. Simply the Best. The leather is a deep rich brown with a signature buckle on the side2009-03-12 Rating 5. The sizing is a bit off. It runs bigger than your normal size. I had to return my normal and get a half size smaller. This made the fit perfect. I am thin and was afraid that they would be too big for my calves, but they were perfect. If you have large calves this may not be the boot for you. Otherwise it is very very comfortable and looks great in jeans. I ordered the black also.

Very comfortable and true to size. simply the perfect riding boot for the price.. Leather is soft and doesn't get scuffed up easily2009-03-07 Rating 5. Highly recommended for work or play.

These boots are beautiful, and just what I was looking for, but are very narrow around the calf. Curvy girls Beware!. I searched on various sites, and the posted calf measurements varied up to 1 1/2 inches, so how could I get an accurate picture of how these boots fit? I had to return them and wish they came in extended calf too2009-02-25 Rating 2. Girls who need some extra room - keep looking! .

I purchased these boots as a christmas gift. Great buy!. Neither myself or the recepient of these boots were dissapointed2009-01-13 Rating 5. Great quality leather boot. I can honestly recommend these boots for purchase. You won't be dissapointed.

I really liked these boots. Sleek, and Comfortable.. I've been looking everywhere for a basic black pair of riding boots, and I found it in these2008-12-26 Rating 5. They are very comfortable. . at first I thought they looked kind of stiff, but the first day I wore them the leather softened up. . I was able to wear them all day! True to size, simple small buckle, very chic. .

. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! .

No comments:

Post a Comment