Steve Madden Women's Bonanza Tall Shafted Flat Boot,Grey Suede,8.5 M US UPC: 883924491099



Color:Grey Suede
Size:8.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:Steve Madden

Bought these boots as a birthday gift to myself. Love Love Love these boots!. 2009-03-10 Rating 5. was the perfect purchase. The boots fit perfectly, look great, and can be warn with just about anything. Only recommendation would be to purchase some kind of spray on protectant, as they are made of suade and can be damaged by moisture very easily. .

I love these boots! The pictures don't do them justice! Thankfully, I read the other reviews and took their advice by ordering them a 1/2 size larger than I normally wear and they fit perfectly. These are awesome!. These boots are very soft and comfortable, a must have!2009-03-09 Rating 5.

THESE BOOTS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. GREAT BOOTS... 2009-02-27 Rating 5. . I LOVE THE DARK GREEN. . THE TEXTURE IS SO SOFT AND SMOOTH. . . LOOKS VERY EXPENSIVE. . I WILL ORDER THESE BOOTS AGAIN WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE IN ANOTHER COLOR. . I RATE THESE BOOTS 6 STARS. . WONDERFUL BOOTS. . .

These fit true to size, love the color and they actually reach the knee. These are sweet!.

I love them2009-02-24 Rating 5. They have sound construction and fit the calf comfortably. The slouch is not too slouchy, great for Urban wear.

Perfect for long sweaters and leggings/tights.

I can't wear high heels anymore and these look great with everything.

This is the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. LOVE IT. It snuggly fits my calves and they look great! I walked a couple miles in them one day and I did start to feel the bottoms of my feet hurting a bit2009-02-19 Rating 5. The only negative about this boot is that the soles are a bit thin, but I bought comfy insoles and put them in and now they're perfect.

Display a wealth of style in the fabulous Bonanza dress boots from Steve Madden. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Suede upper in a dress flat boot style with a round toe. Fine detail stitching throughout, ruching at shaft, fold-over suede flap at collar for accent

No comments:

Post a Comment