Steve Madden Women's Impereal T-Strap Ruffled Pump,Red Patent,8 M US UPC: 883924646291



Color:Red Patent
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Steve Madden

Cute shoe. Steve Madeen Impereal. Not the most comfortable, but what heel is? Lots of compliments2009-01-24 Rating 4. I want it in red now too!.

I absolutely love this shoe & bought it in 2 different colors, but had to return them because they were way too small. Too small. I usually wear a 9 1/2 & sometimes a 102009-01-20 Rating 3. I purchased a size 10 in these & they are at least a whole size too small. .

I'm really confused about the other reviews, for me the sizing was perfect, if not a big large! I wear between an 8. Run small?. 5 and 9, purchased the 9, and have a little room to spare2009-01-01 Rating 5. I have many steve madden shoes and these run the same, if not larger, than the ones I have!



I think they look really great, and were quite comfortable. I purchased them in red. Highly recommend, super cute!.

After two weeks of normal wear (mostly around the office or from the car to the store etc) this shoe was showing signs of wear (cracking). Cracking peeling leather. I love the shoe itself but for $89 I would expect this shoe to last much longer2008-12-06 Rating 2. I have now had them for 5 weeks and the leather is actually peeling off the sides. For the quality they are overpriced.

.

Gorgeous shoe. Runs Small?. Unfortunately I will have to return these as the size 10 seems to be a whole size too small for me2008-11-08 Rating 3.

Layer on the style with Steve Madden's romantic, retro t-strap pump. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! A baby doll toe and covered heel round out the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment