Aerosoles Women's Archive Tall Shaft Boot,Black,8 M UPC: 715585307504



Color:Black
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Manmade
Manufacturer:Aerosoles

After reading the reviews posted previously I decided to take a chance on these boots. Almost perfect. My last pair of boots purchased were wide calf and although these don't state they are they fit on my extra meaty calves wonderful2009-01-31 Rating 4. The heel is a nice height for jeans. My only gripe is that after several hours of wearing they tend to slide down more than I would like them to .

It is always a gamble for me buying shoes on the internet. Very Comfortable and Stylish. These boots were a great bargain2008-11-26 Rating 5. They are also comfortable and stylish (a rare combo)! The first time I wore them I received many compliments. Great deal!.

I'm really pleased with my new boots! The heel is high enough to make me feel glamourous, while providing both comfort and stability. These boots are made for walking while providing marvelous style along with great comfort!. My job requires a great deal of walking2008-11-13 Rating 5. I was able to wear my new boot to work, and my feet felt terrific all day and into the evening.



I also appreciate the fact that the bottom sole and heel are designed so that the boots are neither loud or clunky when I walk.



The square toe makes them look really modern and sleek. They look equally fantastic with jeans, slacks or skirts. I really like footwear which is versatile, and these boots deliver! The sizing is very accurate. The boot felt as if they were custom made for my feet They feel great on my legs as well.



I was also very pleased with the price. .

Stitching detail and a square toe give this style a modern look that perfectly balances skirts or dresses -- and is so comfy too!. Classic knee high boot by Aerosoles .

No comments:

Post a Comment