Rockport Women's Ainly Tall Shaft Boot,Black,7 M UPC: 656071545218



Color:Black
Size:7 M
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Rockport

They seemed of great quality, but looked awfully clunky and decidedly un-dressy. Returned these boots. They're lined with a rather thick polyester, so they're really more like snow boots2009-01-23 Rating 2. The top of the boot is HUGE - my calves are not small, and there was over an inch of room between my leg and the top seam. .

The Rockport Ainly boot looked great, nice leather, perfect shaft height, but my calves were swinning in these. Way too big for my skinny calves.... Not even tucking jeans in helped2009-01-13 Rating 3. Had to return them. .

Every year I have to buy a new pair of boots to carry me through the season. Excellent quality all around fantastic boots!. It's always a challenge to find really GOOD QUALITY leather boots that will fit my wide calves2008-12-21 Rating 5. I bought the brown boots a couple months ago and they have been my most favorite boot purchase ever. They are comfortable, versatile, casual but not too casual so I can wear with most of my skirts and dresses. I really love these and found them by accident since they do not turn up on most "wide calf boot" searches. I love that they are good quality leather and not that nasty stretch pleather that is common now for wide calf boots. Even better, the heel is the perfect height because my previous boot purchases were always with a heel just a little bit higher that inevitably wore out before spring and would begin to extend out (you know what I mean if you've had this problem, your foot looks like an inverted "Y" when you look at your profile in the mirror). I"m relieved to know that I won't have to buy boots next year because these will last. I broke down and ordered a black pair as well. The Amazon price is a STEAL considering the lowest I've found them for is $160 on other sites (for black). I can't vouch for the non-wide version of the boot but if you have normal calves, you also have the majority of boots out there for you to choose from so that might change your perspective on these. .

If you're looking for a no frills, smart looking, affordable, comfortable boot, I recommend you give these a try. Woo Hoo! Nice boots.. However, know that they are not snow/winter boots as they are not insulated to keep your feet warm2008-11-19 Rating 4. I haven't had to step in any major puddles, but don't think they're very waterproof either (neither weatherproof or waterproof is claimed by Rockport, that I noticed). I have wide feet and big calves (I know, double winner!) and these are roomy. They even have room to tuck in my jeans. The material is soft and the sole feels solid--although not slip proof on ice. .

Pair the Rockport Ainly casual knee-high boots with blue jeans or flowing skirts to enjoy a comfortable casual style. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Leather upper in a casual knee-high boot style with round toe. 14 1/2 inch anatomically contoured shaft with 15 inch circumference features full length side zipper and hidden elasticized side gores

No comments:

Post a Comment