Diba Women's Julip Boot,Dark Brown,7.5 M US UPC: 884437000723



Color:Dark Brown
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Fabric
Manufacturer:Diba

I just got these boots in brown today. Great for the price. I was worried that they would not fit because I sometimes have trouble finding boots wide enough for my calves2009-03-03 Rating 4. These fit great! I ordered my exact size and they fit fine. I'm very excited to wear these, though I can believe the other reviewer who suggested insoles--these don't feel like they have much support. Definitely worth the price, though!.

Very cute! I originally bought them in black but was so pleased that I had to have them in gray and brown as well. Adorable. People always ask if they are suede and I am proud to tell them that it is not made from the skin of an animal2009-02-23 Rating 4. I am 5'1", 115 lbs and the boot naturally scrunches to just below my knee. The boots can also be straightened to go above the knee. They can comfortably fit my "not as skinny" skinny jeans, which is a huge plus because I HATE the feeling of crumpled jeans suffocating my calves. I don't know about you, but I have found that I need to order a half-size up in flat boots since I have wide feet and these feel great! I usually wear a 7 in flats but 7 1/2 in flat boots. Lastly, I took one star off because I wore these shoes to a concert after work and my feet were aching. The bottom of the shoe is pretty hard after standing for 4 hours straight. I recommend adding some comfy inserts. Bottom line- these shoes are a great deal!.

After reading all the reviews and in need of a pair of boots, since my Born Shilo boots have taken forever to ship, I ordered these in brown. Not For Me!. I thought they looked cute, and the other reviewers couldn't all be wrong2009-02-19 Rating 1. Upon opening the box, I was quite disappointed to see how cheap the material looked. I would never wear these boots. They may appear acceptable in the black, but then the cost would be ridiculous for this quality of footwear. I returned the boots the next day, and was very unhappy with the shipping charges that were taken out of my refund since the boots were not as represented. I love to read the reviews, but realize that everyone has a different opinion and it may not agree with mine. .

This is a cute boot. Cute. Not high quality material but good for the price2009-02-16 Rating 3. The boot is very comfortable and look better worn with a skirt or dress otherwise they look like elf shoe's.

I think this boot is worth the price I paid for, but not the list $90. great boots. It is made of soft fabric, and very comfortable2009-02-14 Rating 4. I'm a bit worried about the durability of the soles however, because a large part of it seems to be made of felt or something. (Definitely not rubber) The adjustable straps for the slouch is a nice idea, but not very practical for those with shorter legs. The boot would look very lumpy and a bit shapeless.

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment