PUMA Men's Speed Cat SD US Sneaker,Grey/Black,10.5 M US UPC: 883563604614


Color:Grey/Black
Size:10.5 M US
Department:mens
FabricType:suede
Manufacturer:PUMA

The shoes are great! Really good-looking shoes. Small sizes. The reason I rate a 4 instead of a 5, is that the shoe sizes run a bit small2009-02-16 Rating 4.

I purchased these sneakers for my husband. Excellent!. When I placed the order, I picked the wrong size2009-01-12 Rating 5. I contacted the vendor and they changed it for me without a problem. Product arrived on time and the whole experience was excellent!.

Perhaps the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. Great shoe from a great seller!. In addition, I received my order about 2 days after submitting it2008-12-22 Rating 5. These are great to wear with almost anything and it is amazing how fast one can drive while wearing them!.

Ordered these before a year ago but thie line has changed and these ran at least two sizes too small. Ran at least two sizes too small. 2008-09-29 Rating 1.

I ONLY WEAR PUMA'S (OWN 15 PAIR) AND THIS IS A CLASSIC VERY WELL MADE!

THIS ONE IS A LITTLE HEAVIER THAN THE OTHERS- FEELS LIKE WALKING ON A CLOUD. "LOVE THEM". 2007-11-17 Rating 5

Puma draws design inspiration from motorsport racing with the streamlined Speed Cat sneaker. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Pig suede and full grain smooth leather upper in a casual low profile athletic sneaker style with a round toe. Signature Puma side striping and embroidered Puma logo accents add classic detail

No comments:

Post a Comment