Nine West Women's Romulus,Black Leather,8 M US UPC: 646968193677



Color:Black Leather
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Nine West

These Nine West boots are amazing. Beautiful Classic Boots. I have looked and looked for a CLASSIC black nice leather boot and unless I want to spend way way more I have come up empty handed until now2009-02-28 Rating 5. These are a great quality leather with a very high shaft and beautiful profile. They are larger in the calf though which is great for a girl like me with runners calves. So if you are on the fence dont be. And Amazon will get them to you in less than 48 hrs.

I love these boots. LOVE THE BOOTS!!. They are very sexy when you put them on your feet2009-02-13 Rating 5. I have a big calf. But they still fit. I had to scrunch them down a little bit. for them to zipper. An they still look good. I wear them with a dress, skirt even a jean. It is very apealing to the eye. My husband really loves them. . . . . . Worth the money. .

Great heel height with a skinny heel! comfortable and the leather is thick good quality that doesn't bunch to much around the ankle. Perfect Boot. 2009-01-13 Rating 4. i'm a runner and my calves are a bit larger than most. . this fits perfect and i have room at the top b/c of the stretch Very happy with this boot!.

Boot is great. Very Nice Boot!. The shaft is rather wide2009-01-10 Rating 4. I have large calves and I still have some room. It worked great for me, but a smaller leg person would have trouble. The boot is very comfortable too.

These boots look gorgeous online. Should be called EXTENDED CALF boots!. I receive my pair the other day and tried them on2008-12-30 Rating 2. . To my dismay the gap between the boot and my leg at the top of my calf was HUGE. I am 5'9" and have athletic legs from running and could not believe how much extra space was between my leg and the boot. I was able to insert 4 fingers easily. Needless to say. . I have returned these boots and would recommend that only women with extended calves consider these boots. . Major disappointment. . .

Nine West's "Romulus-W" Boot raises the standards for footwear with a covered platform, sassy heel, and sleek leather silhouette. .

No comments:

Post a Comment