Privo Women's Joba Flat,Pear,9 M UPC: 053449416604



Color:Pear
Size:9 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Nubuck
Manufacturer:privo

This shoe is comfortable and effortless. Good shoe. You just slip it on and go2009-03-13 Rating 5. Love it. And it's cute.

I had tried these shoes on before and thought they would work, but I do have a wider foot and unfortunately didn't fit. Too narrow for me. I loved the look and feel of them otherwise2009-02-27 Rating 3. I would try again.

I love my new Privo's! I have a job where I am on my feet all day and have a knee problem. Super Shoes. These shoes not only help my feet but my knee even feels better2009-02-19 Rating 5. I would highly recommend the Privo shoes to anyone not only for comfort but for looks as well

.

The shoe fits a little tight at first, but quickly stretches to the perfect size. Love this shoe!. This has become my new favorite shoe2009-02-19 Rating 5. I am on my feet a lot at work, and this shoe is extremely comfortable! When you walk, you can feel your heel sink into the sole! .

I got the rose color and love it. I am in love with this cute shoes even it's slight uncomfortable after hours wearing. They look very cute on my feet2009-01-27 Rating 4. I normally wear size 8. 5 but got a size 8 after reading all the reviews. When I first tried on, I had hard time put my right foot in and left side was very tight. I almost decided to send back for size 8. 5. But, after wearing a few hours inside, the shoes slowly fit in my feet. It is comfortable although I feel a bit pressure on my widest part of the feet. I guess that is the design that keep the shoes on your feet and not going up and down rubbing the ankles. However, when my feet swells a bit due to long hour standing, sitting or walking, the pressure does become uncomfortable. I don't believe exchanging to size 8. 5 would have helped. I strongly recommand you to go to store and try it on first and see if the tightness of the shoes bother you. Overall, I love the shoes but won't take the risk of walking all day long with them.

Style and attitude for the ultimate sneaker replacement Nubuck leather upper Neoprene FlexFitTM lining provides a custom fit Removable, shock-absorbing SoleassageTM insole Durable rubber sole flexes with the foot. Molded external heel provides lateral stability and enhances security .

No comments:

Post a Comment