MIA Women's Psychedelic Boot,Black Patent,8 M US UPC: 742282450264



Color:Black Patent
Size:8 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Patent
Manufacturer:MIA

These boots are fabulous! They're comfortable to walk in, hot as mentioned in an earlier review but it's cold here so that's perfect, and wonderfully shiny!!

Now to the sad part - they start to flake :/ Where they bend, they flake - around the toes and some near the ankles. Shiny!. I don't think there's any way to save them2008-11-11 Rating 3. They were inexpensive enough that I won't cry about it, but they are definitely losing the shine and awesomeness.

If it's something to wear only a few times, for parties or costumes, this is a great deal. Don't expect them to last for long.

The Seller was great, I love this boot, I bought (2) pairs, the Cream and the silver/Metallic. The Perfect Boot. I don't know when I will wear My silver/Metallic pair but I have worn my cream pair a few times and I love them2008-11-06 Rating 5. My boots have a brown lining and I didn't experience the heat that everyone has reported. I'm just awaiting the perfect opportunity to wear my Silver/Metallic pair.

The seller was great, and these boots are perfect. Perfect. 2008-08-28 Rating 5. they rock! They are packaged so that they stay perfectly free of blemishes of any kind. They are true to size, and feel wonderful to wear. I should buy a second pair!.

I have been looking for months for a pair of boots that are retro looking. adorable...but. These were exactly what i was looking for2008-06-05 Rating 3. The only problem is that they are unlined,,,that is probably why the other review stated that they are so hot. Because they are not lined, they are kind of squeaky when you walk. Oh well,,,they still look really cute.

*Very* cute boots, just as pictured, but nearly un-bearably hot to wear. "Hot" Boots - In More Ways Than One. Perhaps I'm just not used to wearing boots2008-02-08 Rating 3. .



Otherwise, fit is true to size and as comfortable as can be expected. . :O).

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment