Palladium Women's Quebec Boot,DARK BROWN,9 M UPC: 739821290931



Color:Dark Brown
Size:9 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:leather
Manufacturer:Palladium

These boots are great. Comfort and Style, but needed to have them altered.. Super comfortable and laid back style2009-03-08 Rating 4. They are made from nice leather inside and out. The flowered leather lining is awesome. I needed to take these to a cobbler to be altered. The circumference is 15" and my calves are around 11". Since most boot makers don't make narrow shafts, this is pretty standard. .

I had to return these boots because the leather was hard by one of my ankles. Hard and uncomfortable. Where the boot bent on my inner ankle it dug in and I couldn't wear it2009-02-17 Rating 1.

NICE boots for the price. CUTE. I got them when they were $522009-02-16 Rating 4.

I ordered a size 10 and they are big on me. I usualy wear a size 9 1/2 so I figured ordering a little bigger would do good so I could wear warmer socks, but they are still big with thick socks on.

I wish I would have returned them to exchange sizes right away but I wore them a couple times and now Im stuck!

They look good with skinny jeans or tights and a dress. .

These boots are so comfortable and cute! I get a lot of compliments on them. very comfortable boots. 2009-02-14 Rating 5.

Sometimes I can wear size 8s, but these were far too big. Cute, but runs a little big. Cute though, so at least if you get the right size they'd be keepers2009-02-13 Rating 3. .

A cool casual boot that couldn't be more hot Supple leather upper Cloth lining Removable cushioned insole Flexible rubber sole Side zipper for easy on/off Available in whole sizes only, half sizes please order the next size up. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! .

No comments:

Post a Comment