Western Chief Toddler/Little Kid FDUSA Rain Boot,Black/Yellow,9 M US Toddler UPC: 606725343097



Color:Black
Size:9 M US Toddler
Department:unisex-baby
FabricType:rubber
Manufacturer:Western Chief

These boots look great when you first get them, but they don't last very long at all. Look great/fall apart. It was only a few months into wearing them when I realized that they came apart2009-02-18 Rating 1. They don't just come apart a little, they come apart almost completely, at least to the point of them being some flaps of rubber held together here and there.



They split pretty much everywhere the black meets the yellow. It's a real shame because they look like there nice, but you can't always judge a boot by its looks, I guess.

We first got these boots for my [. 2 pairs and both fell apart. 2008-12-03 Rating 2. ]son for Easter and they split at the seam in about 1 month. Luckily this was just in time to have them replaced. Unfortunately after 6 months of wearing the replacements they too have multiple splits at the seams and several on top. However, I will say my son loves these boots and is disappointed that we can't send them back to the Easter bunny again. .

My 3 year old son loves fire fighters and fire engines and everything else associated with them. mom of 5. I knew that he of course wanted to be a fire fighter for Halloween so I got him these boots to go with his costume2008-11-23 Rating 5. He LOVES them!!! I like it because if he is going outside to play he can put them on himself and he is very happy to do it!! He does sometimes wear them when we go out somewhere. But he doesn't raise too much fuss when we are going somewhere like church or out to eat and I want him to wear something else.

Really adorable as well as durable rain boots. Fireman rain boots. Bought them to go along with my son's Halloween costume2008-11-19 Rating 5. He loves them and I am quite sure he'll get good use out them as rain boots as well.

Although more expensive than a normal Halloween costume, the firefighter boots and outfit are well worth the money. well worthy the money. They are made well and will last2008-10-15 Rating 5.

It's a four-alarm sensation for kids with this fun Fire Department U. Waterproof upper with easy-on handles at entry S. A

No comments:

Post a Comment