Nine West Women's Nuncio Pump,Med Natural Fabric,7.5 M US UPC: 740344017868



Color:Med Natural Fabric
Size:7.5 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Leather or fabric
Manufacturer:Nine West

They are just perfect,print on the fabric is great for daytime. Great Shoes. True to size and the heel height is very comfortable to wear all day2009-02-28 Rating 4. The fit is narrow which is okay by me as I have narrow feet and I wear a size 9. However I feel if you have slightly broader feet it would make sense to buy shoes with a wider width.

I love this shoe. Great shoe, too bad I got the wrong size and color. I have it in a couple other colors2009-02-23 Rating 3. However, after receiving the box from Amazon. com. . I was disappointed to have received the wrong color and size. The box indicated the right size and color shoe, but someone must have switched before shipping. I would have returned, but after checking online, there werent any of the red snake shoes in my size available. Fortunately, they fit a friend and I gave them to her. I was really bummed.

i got them in a half size smalle rthan my usual shoe size and they worked very nice they're a bit pointier than i expected/wanted but i still like them they worked well with a business outfit i needed for an event. I like. 2009-02-12 Rating 4

I bought these because everyone was raving about them and now so am I. My favorite pair of heels!. These are my go to heels2009-02-04 Rating 5. I wear them all the time. They are so cute. They are very versatile and are perfect for work, dates, and nights out. The heel is the perfect height, tall enough to make a difference but short enough so you don't get super sore wearing them. They are the most comfortable stilettos I've ever owned but don't expect it to feel like slippers, they are heels and still hurt my feet every now and then. The black patent is hot and gives a little edge to any look. Nine west shoes run a tad big so either get your size or a half size down. .

This shoe is very cute and comfortable. Comfy!. I got the dark red, which does not really look red, but still has a nice color2008-12-20 Rating 5. .

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment