crocs Endeavor Clog,Light Blue,Men's 5 M/Women's 7 M UPC: 841158018772



Color:Light Blue
Size:Men's 5 M/Women's 7 M
Department:unisex-adult
FabricType:Croslite
Manufacturer:crocs

Let me first say, I am not a stinky person. Get the Crocs with holes. I shower daily2009-03-12 Rating 3. These shoes give you stinky feet! Perhaps because I live in a warm state. If you, unlike me, already have stinky feet, DO NOT BUY THESE SHOES. These are PLASTIC shoes after all. Plastic and feet were never meant to be together. If you must be a fashion icon and have Crocs, I suggest getting the ones that have holes. .

This is my fourth pair of Crocs. These shoes make me happy!. I've bought all four pairs online and I love them all! They are super comfortable, very lightweight, and they make me smile2009-03-09 Rating 5. I can wear them all day and not even think about my feet. I know some people think Crocs are ugly but the style reminds me of the original Earth Shoes that I wore and loved a long time ago.

very comfortable I could wear them everyday,make you feel like you are working on air. shoes that feel good on your feet. 2009-03-08 Rating 5

I ordered them for $11 as a gold box deal, I usually wear a W 8 1/2 so i ordered the M7/W9 size. too big. Way too big! They are comfortable enough, but I'll be returning them2009-03-06 Rating 3. Too bad amazon doesn't do exchanges.

Un producto para no arrepentirse. Exelente!. 2009-02-25 Rating 5. Comodos, de buena calidad, buenos colores y comodidad al 100%. . Ojo. el color perla que fue el que compre se ve blanco en la foto, pero en realidad es algo grisГЎceo con crema, pero fue mejor asi ya que el blanco se maltrata mucho. .



Si eres Medico Interno, Estudiante relacionado con la Salud Son la mejor inversion para la comodidad.

This popular closed-up clog with ergonomic, Italian styling actually molds itself to your foot as your body temperature warms and softens Crocs' unique CrosliteTM material. Available in whole sizes only It also converts to a slide by just flipping the strap forward. Comfortable, versatile and they even float

No comments:

Post a Comment