Nine West Women's Juliarae Sandal,Grey Satin,8 M UPC: 740337067917



Color:Grey Satin
Size:8 M
Department:womens
FabricType:Satin
Manufacturer:Nine West

These are some very comfortable pumps, perfect for dresses. Nice shoes, good value. True to size and advertised color2009-03-04 Rating 4. I had to return mine because they did not look good on my feet, but they were definitely some of the most comfortable high heels I've ever tried. The return was easy and rapidly processed.

These shoes are really cute and comfy! They have a slightly wider platform than normal heels which makes them very comfortable. Love this shoe!. 2009-02-17 Rating 5.

These go with everything and are SO comfy! I absolutely love these and for the price, can't beat 'em =). LOVE THESE!. 2009-02-13 Rating 4

I ordered these shoes to wear the day of my wedding. Great color and style. Sadly, I returned them because I wasn't used to walking in such high a heel2009-01-18 Rating 4. But if it wasn't for that I would have kept them. They were super cute and very good quality. .

This pair received a lot of compliment, I think the color look nicer in person. Nicer than the pictures. Fit true to size, light weight, good arch support2009-01-13 Rating 4. I could stand in them for hours. .

. .

No comments:

Post a Comment