MIA Women's Midnight Stretch 3 Way Boot,Black,10 M US UPC: 742282727793



Color:Black
Size:10 M US
Department:womens
FabricType:Fabric
Manufacturer:MIA

I love these boots. love them. I have small feet and caffes2009-03-02 Rating 4. They fit perfectly. They come up just over my knee. They are comfortable but if standing in them for two hours they get a bit uncomfortable. I love them. Hope this will help you. I would definitely buy these again. Christy.

These boots are super cute and fit true to size. Sexy comfort!. They comfortable considering the heel2009-02-02 Rating 5. I wore them all day at work and for my commute with no problems. However, when I wore them dancing I could only handle about an hour. WARNING: These are not thigh high! They go just over the knee!.

Go walkin' in the moonlight in style with the Mia Midnight high heeled boots. - SHIPS FREE to ALL 50 STATES! Stretch velvet, leather or faux suede upper in an above-the-knee boot style with gently pointed toe. Dual stitched elasticized bands above and below knee to endure snug fit

No comments:

Post a Comment